GENERAL INFORMATION & DEADLINES
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically via the online submission system by 29 February 2024. Abstracts received via e-mail or after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the program or publication.
- The number of submitted abstracts per presenting author is not limited.
- A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Authors’ abstracts may be submitted to one of the following topics:
I. Basic Research in ESWT
II. Musculoskeletal ESWT Indications
III. ESWT in Neurology
IV. Pain Management
V. ESWT in Urology
VI. ESWT in Wounds, Scars & Lymphatics
VII. ESWT in Sports Medicine
VIII. New Developments
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the ISMST Scientific Committee which will consider the formal aspects and content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and may reconsider the final presentation type.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the congress program and the Abstract Book.
- All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 1 April 2024.
- All presenting authors are obliged to register and transfer the registration fee by 30 April 2024. If the presenting authors fail to register before the deadline, their abstract(s) will not be included in the scientific program or the Abstract Book.
- Submission of an abstract represents a commitment to either attend the congress or send a knowledgeable substitute who is qualified to present and answer questions regarding the reported work.
- Abstract changes will be possible only until the abstract submission deadline.
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to cover travel, accommodation, or registration costs associated with the congress.